SHIPPING PACKAGES FROM THE USA TO UKRAINE & FROM UKRAINE TO THE USA
RATES FOR PACKAGES GOING FROM THE US TO UKRAINE
â–ª BY SEA:
Cost of shipping: $1.09/lb - $1.19/lb - $1.29/lb + $20.00 delivery per package
(ask your agent for details).
Delivery time: 6 - 8 weeks
â–ª BY AIR:
Cost of shipping: $2.89/lb + $35.00 delivery per package.
Delivery time: 2 - 3 weeks
To avoid issues with Ukrainian customs, a shipper has to comply with the following requirements:
1. Fill out a custom declaration provided by an agent by showing all needed information about a sender and recepient,
and giving a full description of goods in a paclage.
2. Remember that three or more goods of the very same type in one packages make this package a commercial,
and customs may consider your package as a commercial cargo and may request dues.
3. It's prohibited to ship items listed by postal and shipping agencies as prohibited.
You can't put into an air package anything not allowed on planes.
4. Total cost of goods shepped without paying custom dues addressed to one recepient in Ukraine can't be greater than $250.00.
5. Maximum weight of one package to Ukraine can't be greater than 70.0 lbs (32 kg).
Just 2 (two) packages can be addressed to one recepient in Ukraine, and total weight of both packages should not be greater than 110 lbs.
6. Maximum insurance for one package is $800.00.
Insurance rate is 5%.
7. All types of electronics (computers, electric musical instruments, etc.) are custome dues subjects.
We recommend to pre-pay custom dues in amount of 20% of the cost of an item.
If you send a package without custome due pre-paid, costoms reserve their right to chatge you up to 40% of the cost of an item
(their charged will be based on their own catalogues).
For more information about custome rates and rules go to:
If you follow custome rules and requirements, your package(s) will go through Ukrainian customs without delays.
SHIPPING FROM UKRAINE TO THE USA
Shipping from Ukraine to the US is available by AIR only.
Cost of shipping is $9.00 per kilogram + US costoms fees + delivery within the US.
Delivery time - 2 - 3 weeks.
To place an order, you need to send to your agent:
1. Information about a senders and a recepient (names, physical addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses).
You may e-mail this information to us.
2. United States custom declaration that can be faund here - CBP_Form_3299.
Print it, fill it out, sign, scan and e-mail it to us as an attachment.
3. Inform us when a sender in Ukraine will be ready to pass on a package(s) to Meest's/Rosan's representative.
a) a sender can pay shipping cost. US custom clearance fee and delivery within the US will be paid by recepient;
If you need additional information, please, contact us.
b) a recepient will pay all expenses when picking up a package from our agent or storage facility in the US.
Dates, places and time of accepting packages for the following week can be found on
Twitter.com and Facebook.com.
To receive bi-weekly updates via e-mail on regular bases, please, join our
Google Ukraina Connections group.